- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 1.2 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 94
- Last checked 9 hours ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : A59FC0DD1530E0A8DE5C857C6CA6121376456B95
Here is the best program for removing rogue anti-spyware applications that utilize Trojans to issue things like fake taskbar security alerts or that change your background in order to scare you into purchasing the full commercial version of their software.
1. Print out these instructions as we will need to close every window that is open later in the fix.
2. Next, reboot your computer into Safe Mode by doing the following:
2a. Restart your computer
2b. After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, press F8
2c. Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu should appear
2d. Select the first option, to run Windows in Safe Mode
2e. When you are at the logon prompt, log in as the same user which you had done the previous steps
3. Once you are at your desktop in Safe Mode, navigate to the where you downloaded SmitFraudFix and double click the SmitfraudFix.exe file ( it has a yellow bio hazard icon)
4. When the tool starts you will see a credits screen in the form of a command prompt. Press any key on your keyboard to get to the next screen
5. You will now see a menu with these options (1,2,3,L,Q)
6. Press 2 on your keyboard to select the "Clean" option and the program will run the series of cleanup processes automatically. This program will remove all Temp, Temporary Internet Files, and other files that may be leftover files from this infection
7. When Disk Cleanup is finished, you will be presented with an option asking Do you want to clean the registry ? (y/n). At this screen you should press the Y button on your keyboard and then press the enter key.
8. When this last routine is finished, you will be presented with a red screen stating Computer will reboot now. Close all applications. You should now press the spacebar on your computer. A counter will appear stating that the computer will reboot in 15 seconds. Do not cancel this countdown and allow your computer to reboot.
9. Once the computer has rebooted, you will be presented with a Notepad screen containing a log of all the files removed from your computer. Examine this log, and when you are done, close the Notepad screen.
10. Your desktop wallpaper will be reset by smitfraudfix as its a very thorough cleaner so you'll need to go to "Display Properties" to select your wallpaper again.
- Installation Instructions.txt (2.4 KB)
- SmitfraudFix.exe (1.2 MB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.0 KB)